Fans Loved Demi Lovato's 'I Love Me' In This Week's New Music Poll: See the Results

Raven

Banned
Jan 9, 2020
TI.net
Austin Hargrave
Lovato photographed Feb. 20 at The Flamingo House in Sacramento, Calif. Styling by Jonny Lichtenstein. Lovato wears a Rodarte top and Wixson Paris socks.

This Friday (March 6) marked the end of a week full of many surprises and happy returns, including the early drop of a brand new Megan Thee Stallion album, a surprise drop from Lil Uzi Vert, a new track (and pregnancy reveal!) from Katy Perry and a Demi Lovato declaration of self-love her fans adore.

This week's new music poll proved that in spades: Lovato's "I Love Me" accounted for nearly half of the vote with a whopping 45% turnout, netting nearly double the vote that Perry's "Never Worn White" received (which falls in second with 24%).

null
READ MORE
First Stream: New Music From Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Uzi Vert, Demi Lovato & More
Both "I Love Me" and "Never Worn White" are returns to form for the pop dynamos. "I Love Me" is Lovato's second single of the year, and follows "Anyone," the vulnerable ballad she performed at the 2020 Grammy Awards. "Anyone" served as her reemergence following a relapse and overdose in 2019, and that track, along with the catchy, anthemic "I Love Me," are two of the songs off her yet-to-be-released new album.

As for Perry, she's been busy as a judge and coach on American Idol while working on new music: "Never Really Over" ushered in a new post-Witness era upon its drop in late 2019, and she's released a stream of new singles into the new year, including "Harleys in Hawaii" and now this romantic ballad. While singing of waiting to marry the love of her life, she revealed a baby bump at the end of the "Never Really Over" video (and nearly broke the internet in the process).

Following the top two fan-voted tracks in the poll is Lil Uzi Vert's Eternal Atake, his first album since 2017's Luv Is Rage 2, and "Gaslighter," the Dixie Chick's long-anticipated return -- it's their first single in over a decade, and serves as the introduction and title track for their forthcoming album.

Check out the results of this week's favorite new music poll below.

What's your favorite new music release this week? (Poll Closed)
"I Love Me" - Demi Lovato
44.77%

"Never Worn White" - Katy Perry
24.48%

"Eternal Atake" - Lil Uzi Vert
14.85%

“Gaslighter” - Dixie Chicks
4.6%

Other:
2.93%

"YHLQMDLG" - Bad Bunny
2.72%