Generation-Free News

FrostyFire

Aug 9, 2023
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christmas games
Name: FireShot Capture 474 - Christmas games - Articles - GF-FREE - generation-free.org.jpg Views: 5 Size: 20.2 KB

Thanks to the team of animators for their ideas
as well as to our kind Delirius for these magnificent images

The start of certain games is set for December 1st.

GF-FREE: The Christmas Riddle

Get into the festive spirit with GF-FREE: The Christmas Riddle, a captivating game that takes you on a magical journey through the enchanted winter.

As snow covers the pages, a mysterious enigma has emerged, hidden in the corners of the site.
Santa's elves need your help to solve this riddle and restore the joy of Christmas!

Explore stunning winter settings, from glittering Christmas markets to snow-covered forests.
Meet iconic characters such as Santa, reindeer and elves in an unforgettable adventure.
Solve puzzles and searches to progress through the story and discover the secrets of Christmas.
Collect special gifts and unlock magical surprises to brighten up your journey.
Share the joy with your friends online and challenge each other to see who can complete the puzzle first!
Immerse yourself in the magic of Christmas with “GF-FREE: The Christmas Enigma” and let yourself be carried away by this festive adventure that will warm your heart
and amaze your senses.
It's the perfect time to celebrate the holiday season with family and friends.

Get ready for an unforgettable Christmas experience!

Christmas Treasure Hunt: In Search of the Lost Queens

Welcome to our festive adventure! Christmas is fast approaching, but it seems Santa has misplaced some of his magical decorations. It's up to you, dear Christmas explorer, to show us your decorations! Magical Mission: your mission is to propose your decorations scattered throughout the enchanted land of the North Pole. The game of queens The start of the game is set for December 1st. Be careful, because they can be hidden in the most unexpected places! Hello friends, I am very sad, my 9 reindeer have disappeared and without them I will not be able to deliver the millions of toys on the night of December 24... I was resting a little on the site and when I woke up they had all disappeared, but they shouldn't be far away, search every corner of the TK Help me find them and I will give you a nice gift even if you are no longer children. Take me a beautiful family photo: the Christmas quiz: Enigmatic Clues To guide you, you will receive enigmatic clues.

always bringing you one step closer to finding the next question. Festive Riddles: On your way, you will encounter Christmas riddles. Solve them to unlock bonuses and discover new clues! Team Spirit: Don't hesitate to team up with your friends and family to pool your talents and propose your decorations as quickly as possible. Grand Finale: When all the decorations have been proposed, you will have the honor of personally giving them to Santa Claus, who will use them to beautify the most extraordinary of holidays! Rewards: Each decoration proposed will bring us a little closer to Christmas. For each step you complete, you will earn points and special surprises. And of course, you'll win eternal recognition from Santa Claus himself! Tips from Santa: Keep your eyes and ears open, the decorations are sometimes well hidden! The magic of Christmas lies in helping each other. Don't hesitate to share your discoveries with your friends. Don't forget to savor every moment of this festive quest. It’s the Christmas spirit that matters most! Ready to go on an adventure? Let the hunt for Christmas decorations begin Christmas Avatar Contest