Gigi Hadid Shuts Down Jake Paul For Dissing Zayn in Las Vegas: 'Go to Bed

Raven

Banned
Jan 9, 2020
TI.net
Darren Gerrish/WireImage
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik attend the Versus Versace show during London Fashion Week Spring/Summer collections 2016/2017 on Sept. 17, 2016 in London.
If you're going to attempt to drag Zayn Malik, be ready for Gigi Hadid to defend her man.

On Saturday night (Feb. 22) both YouTuber Jake Paul and Zayn were in Las Vegas, where the two were attending the Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Zayn shared a photo of him and his friends walking into the venue in the hours afterwards, and later congratulated Fury on his win and the "incredible night."

Paul apparently ran into him during or after the fight, as he later tweeted that he "almost had to clap" the singer: "he is a little guy and has an attitude and basically told me to f--k off for no reason. zane ik you’re reading this... stop being angry cause u came home alone to ur big ass hotel room hahaha."

Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid attend the "Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
READ MORE
Stay Calm, Gigi Hadid Confirmed She & Zayn Are Back Together
It's unclear whether or not Zayn read the tweet, but Hadid -- who's currently in Milan and walking various runways for Milan Fashion Week -- definitely did and responded in her boyfriend's defense. "Lol cause he doesn’t care to hang w you and your embarrassing crew of YouTube groupies ..?" she tweeted. "Home alone with his best friends like a respectful king cause he has me, sweetie."

Read Hadid and Paul's Twitter interaction below.

Lol cause he doesn’t care to hang w you and your embarrassing crew of YouTube groupies ..? Home alone with his best friends like a respectful king cause he has me, sweetie. Unbothered by your irrelevant ugly ass. Go to bed ...

— Gigi Hadid (@GiGiHadid) February 23, 2020