HDCorea Seed Bonus Help Please

Armada

Mr. Navigator
Jun 4, 2015
Hi.I joined yesterday hdcorea.I passed up-down but i cant passed seedbonus.

Seeding Bonus 450 remain.

I read FAQ but i cant understand anything.Which torrents get more seed points ? Can you give me the torrent page or torrent links ? Thanks for the help.

I seeding 5 torrents but i think they dont caunt .

zlIqm.png

qlakd.png

Last edited:

joseph

Advanced Member
Staff member
Super Moderators
Sep 16, 2012
seeding points are counted ONLY on torrents which have been seedeed more than 72 hours

you have 3 torrents which are seeded for 59:52 , one torrent which is seeded for 1:52:42 and last torrent which is seeded for 0:0:)

when any of these torrents will be seeded for more than 72 hours then the bonus points will start to be counted

I know is pretty hard,but this is their rule

Armada

Mr. Navigator
Jun 4, 2015
seeding points are counted ONLY on torrents which have been seedeed more than 72 hours

you have 3 torrents which are seeded for 59:52 , one torrent which is seeded for 1:52:42 and last torrent which is seeded for 0:0:)

when any of these torrents will be seeded for more than 72 hours then the bonus points will start to be counted

I know is pretty hard,but this is their rule

72 hours not problem for me but

Applied to
seedbonus? X

Is the bonus works

joseph

Advanced Member
Staff member
Super Moderators
Sep 16, 2012
yes,those torrents will apply for seedbonus only after ONLY after you seed them for 72 hours

the idea is basically simple...download some torrents on your computer and seed them as long as you can.they will start to produce bonus points only after 72 hours.in the first 72 hours no bonus point is conted,bonus points are counted only after 72 hours

I hope you understand now

Armada

Mr. Navigator
Jun 4, 2015
yes,those torrents will apply for seedbonus only after ONLY after you seed them for 72 hours

the idea is basically simple...download some torrents on your computer and seed them as long as you can.they will start to produce bonus points only after 72 hours.in the first 72 hours no bonus point is conted,bonus points are counted only after 72 hours

I hope you understand now

Thanks.But i read this and I was not sure exactly.

Some torrents are excluded according to the following rules.

- Torrent that its size is less than 0.5 GBytes
- Torrent that its uploaded amount is more than 3 times of its size
- Freeleech torrent
- Torrent that its total seedtime is less than 3 days (This means that you should seed the torrent more than 3 days if you want to get seed bonus)
- Torrent that its leecher no. is more that 5% of its seeder no..
- Torrent uploaded by yourself
- Torrent which is doing double seeding (already downloaded from other trackers)
Exception: exclusive packages.