Layhk's Cybernated Hornbook

layhk

Jan 12, 2013
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really play any sports and I'm not real big into watching much sports either. However, I do like the 49ers and watching boxing when its on. UFC is also pretty intense and fun to watch. I guess it was no accident that I found TIZ. I was googling torrent sites, the scene --you know just catching up on some literature and what not, then wala TIZ showed up in one of the results.

I've had a computer way back since I was 8 years old. Got into pirating soon after, believe it or not, with a program called "SuperClone". It was for the Commodore. Got popped at 16 so I dropped pirating for a while. Still continued loving the computer though. However, I should know a ton more than I do.

Im here to find some great sites I could be part of and help others find the site they're looking for. Sometimes great sites just don't open their doors long enough.

If you guys have any questions for me, please ask away.

Layhk

Last edited:

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Rating - 100%
279   0   2
only one question :D why you copy/paste it from IS ? :p
welcome aboard mate :)

Silent KilleR

Sep 9, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, To The Community Buddy ! Enjoy Your Stay Here, Make New Friends, Get Your Favourite Tracker's Invites Here & Follow Simple Site Rules !

samsung00

Advanced Member
Trusted
Jun 1, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to tiz enjoy your stay any problems dont hesitate to ask see you around...