beyondhd : news

laxmi

Ti.Net Big Boss
(iDonated)
Jun 23, 2013
india
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We have made some changes to how our main IRC channel AND announce channel works.

The announce channel #bhd_announce will become invite only from Wednesday 13th January.

What you need to do:

You can find your passkey in 'My Security' and then IRC Key. You will have to identify with our bot using the following command: /msg Millie identify IRC KEY - this can be done on autodl by:

1. Open ruTorrent
2. Click the autodl button on the top menu bar
3. Select 'IRC Servers'
4. In the 'Invite Command' box put the following: /msg Millie identify IRC KEY

Please note your bot must start with your site username - so for example my bot should be called: Willie|autodl

You can have as many bots as you want as long as you follow the same name format, for example Willie|autodl1, Willie|autodl2 etc.
--
The main channel #beyondhd is now invite only - please follow the procedure below:

You can find your passkey in 'My Security' and then IRC Key. You will have to identify with our bot using the following command: /msg Millie identify IRC KEY - Once you have done this you will be able to join the main channel #beyondhd

Then: /join #beyondhd

Your IRC name will have to match your site name

This change is to make our IRC/Shoutbox more secure and only allow people who are registered on the site in to the channel.

Thanks,

BeyondHD Team

comrade

Jan 12, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i saw this at the site , but the strange thing is that ,i still use it as before and it still works ! i mean i didn't edit my irssi bot and i still receive announcements