Ti.Net Big Boss
Trusted
(iDonated)
Aug 6, 2013
The End Of The World
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
HHanClub

Recruitment Notice In order to adapt to the continuous development of the site, we sincerely invite like-minded friends to join our team:

1. Domestic streaming media platform publishers (two persons), mainly responsible for tracking updates on domestic streaming media platforms;
2. Foreign streaming media platform publishers (two persons).

The site provides tools and platform membership. It is required not to work part-time on other sites and to have time to complete the update task.
For specific requirements, please click: View the recruitment notice.

Interested members can leave as a message.

parlok

Ti.Net Big Boss
Trusted
(iDonated)
Aug 6, 2013
The End Of The World
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
HHanClub

Winter Solstice and Happy New Year

Snowflakes are falling, winter is passing and spring is coming, and the years are passing by in a hurry.

On the longest night, I wish to watch it with my loved ones, smile and usher in the New Year.

1. The site will be free for all sites from 00:00:00 on December 22, 2023 to 23:59:59 on December 24, 2023.

Invitations will be open from 00:00:00 on December 22, 2023 to 23:59:59 on December 23, 2023. The minimum invitation level is: Insane User.

2. The site will adjust the HR rules as follows: The sharing rate requirement is removed, and the adjusted HR rules are: Seeds with H&R must be sown for 72 hours within 20 days. For specific rules, please click: H&R Rules to view.

At the end of the year and the beginning of the new year, the HH management team sends New Year's greetings to all working group members and members in advance. Thank you for your company over the past year and I hope we can enter the new year together. May the poetry in the snow fill you with joy, and may the good times last forever.
I wish you a happy New Year, and enjoy this beautiful moment with your loved ones.

Reactions: youyou78