How many languages do you speak and what are they

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
only russian :(
bad understand english

немного русский знаешь? странно конечно увидеть человека изучающего русский.

I am Bulgarian.. If you are at least 30 yo you will know why I know "some" and not all of it or none. Actually Russian is very famous language. Many non-Russian folks speak or want to learn Russian. As a child I didn't like it. Well, I didn't like school. :)

Hades

Mar 5, 2014
Only these:

English (native language)
Little Latin (know more than spanish, and so on haha) I don't know if you can consider that as a second language though.

Would like to know spanish and greek, but I could never force myself to study those. :p

tU_kIDaL

Mar 27, 2014
Indonesian + Balinese as my mother language (hahaha...)
English as well... and a little bit Japanese

gaz74

Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
manchester uk
one English but only when i am sober:)

jsmith213

Sep 22, 2014
How many languages do you know.
It may be regional & international.

Well i know 7 languages clean.I mean read /write /speak

hindi [ mother tongue]
English
Tamil
oriya
Bengali
French
German

Wow how did you learn all those? I only know english

Mar 20, 2013
i'm using indonesian languages for daily,and its sublanguage javanese, dayaknese,
english and german just native, i dont actually used it for my daily life, but when it comes to user interface and search information in the internet i used english very much.

asdfsgt

Feb 20, 2015
I think I can speak Finnish and English, know some swedish and german and did couple of courses of japanese (without any learning).

TimiixD

Apr 5, 2015
I speak Hungarian - mother tongue
I speak Romanian - because I live there (bachelor's degree here too)
English - shortly I'll have BA (bachelor's degree)
German - how to put, I've learned at school and university, but I would say only reading / writing really-really slowly :rolleyes:
And I've learned some Spanish from TV when I was younger / writing is a problem though.
After finishing my recent studies, I would like to learn more and more languages maybe Italian, French etc.
They say Hungarian is one of the hardest to learn, but I feel like I could never learn German though :)