If you have one million dollar, what will you do?

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Hey!

If one day you find that you own one million dollar ,what will you plan to do in your life?

For me I will visit Europe, USA and east Asia ^^

May 21, 2012
EGYPT
www.facebook.com
:D
Firstly i will Buy a lamborghini aventador
Then i will Visit USA and Europe and Hawaii
Then i will buy a house in Paris
Then i will all my dream trackers :D :D

Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
I would have it exchanged into gold bars instead before economic markets do funny things.

Oh, and buy a little yacht :p

Anna

Sep 23, 2012
would probably put all the bank and every month just taking profits, I do not have to think one day I have the basic things

Mirae

Oct 7, 2012
^Probably same as Anna.
I'll put it in the bank and let it stay there for a while and watch as the yummy interest give me more money $v$
When it reaches high enough I'll take the money created by interest and buy myself an iphone, alienware, bugatti, etc.
LOL but really, I'll buy myself any smartphone (because my current one sucks. It's like it's from the 1980s XC) and then buy loads of mangas :D

Apotter

Dec 7, 2012
If i received the 1 million dollar fortune the time this topic was started, I'd have made the 1 into 2 millions. The worst thing to do when you win/get lots of money is to begin buying houses and cars. You'll be poor again in no time. :)

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
If i received the 1 million dollar fortune the time this topic was started, I'd have made the 1 into 2 millions. The worst thing to do when you win/get lots of money is to begin buying houses and cars. You'll be poor again in no time. :)

agreed i will invested 500 thousand and buy a car, new house, i will visit usa, spain, romania, Italy and Japan ^^

reno16

Dec 14, 2012
if i had a million dollars,the first thing i will do is to smile with happiness and be grateful......

Last edited:

sm007h

Apr 11, 2013
By the Bay
I'd buy 1 million dollars of love, and I probably wouldn't know what the fuck that would be unless i have cash on hand :D.

Last edited:

okto

Jun 27, 2013
first I go around the world and then I will back to my country and live good and nothing working