Khloe K 'ambushed by Lamar Odom'

MaLiFiCentTIZ

May 23, 2015
Khloe Kardashian was seemingly ambushed by estranged husband Lamar Odom on Wednesday.

The 31-year-old reality star filed for divorce from the former LA Lakers player in December 2013. She is rumoured to be dating basketball player James Harden but it seems her former spouse can't move on.

TMZ released a photo of Lamar approaching Khloe out of nowhere on her way to a SoulCycle class in Los Angeles. The beauty can be seen in workout gear with a black coat over the top and shades covering her face as Lamar reportedly screamed at her and demanded they talk.

'Get off of me, get off of me. Stop. Stop,' she reportedly said as he tried to touch her, an eyewitness told the outlet.
People in the vicinity asked Khloe if she wanted them to call the police on her former spouse.

'You're not going to call the cops on Lamar Odom,' he reportedly replied before Khloe asked, 'How did you know I was here?'
She then raced to her car and left the scene.

Khloe recently opened up about her feelings towards her former spouse, who she was married to for four years.

"I talked to Lamar this morning. I talk to Lamar as often as I can, which is inconsistent, but not on my terms,' she told Complex magazine. "Oh my god, I miss him every day. I miss what we had-things we got to do together are just memories. I like looking back and holding on to that stuff. I definitely miss it, and there's times I'll get so sentimental and so sad, but this had to happen for some reason. I'll figure it out over time, someone will give me that answer eventually. I think it would be very f**ing weird if I didn't miss it."