What do you want to see in tiz?

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Hello.

We want to make Tiz a better place for everybody so we are taking notes on how to improve and make tiz better for you, so what do you want to see in tiz?
Any changement , any Specific giveaway , Any Thread , Just ask and i'll be glad to answer you and take your thoughts seriously for our next movement.

Tiz Administration.

PZL

Advanced
Feb 19, 2015
few things that came to mind :
-what's new page ( unread posts ) .
-tips on how to get through irc interviews.(what.cd,thevault..etc)
-regular contests ..monthly or weekly for example ...i have been here for 2 weeks ..i read about some interesting contests happened in the past ..but they are really few..so make something new..(other than promoting Tiz)

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
few things that came to mind :
-what's new page ( unread posts ) .
-tips on how to get through irc interviews.(what.cd,thevault..etc)
-regular contests ..monthly or weekly for example ...i have been here for 2 weeks ..i read about some interesting contests happened in the past ..but they are really few..so make something new..(other than promoting Tiz)

Hi , Thanks for the notes you shared with us.
1- Unread Posts, We already have that you can check sub pages (up on forum) and you'll find new posts.
2- For tips about interviews in some trackers, that's a good idea i'll be doing some - Just pm me List of tracker everybody needs so i could start.
3- We are going to make some new contests soon but currently we are working on making giveaway section much better , but contest will come with great prizes.

PZL

Advanced
Feb 19, 2015
Great ! @TizPir0te
speaking about giveaway section and great prizes ..i also suggest you focus on seedboxes giveaways ..ALL members are gonna love that ..
for trackers giveaways it's controversial ..just for example, an Exigo account ..level 10 tracker..but for some users (and me :)) could not mean something VERY exciting ..(sure,still nice to have it ) but it's just happened not to be my main focus..
:)

PZL

Advanced
Feb 19, 2015
Another idea ..maybe ridiculous .. :),but it bothers me .
how about uniform the posts style ? i mean every time i write a post, i have to change the font and color to pure white so it could read better ..
Also i don't want to be reading a page and suddenly some big yellow thick font.. size 7 hits my eye :) :D
i think it's more elegance to make all posts in one style.. don't know if that's technically possible .

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Great ! @TizPir0te
speaking about giveaway section and great prizes ..i also suggest you focus on seedboxes giveaways ..ALL members are gonna love that ..
for trackers giveaways it's controversial ..just for example, an Exigo account ..level 10 tracker..but for some users (and me :)) could not mean something VERY exciting ..(sure,still nice to have it ) but it's just happened not to be my main focus..
:)
Seedbox Giveaway , Godfather is already taken care of it , He gave alot of boxs to users and we are going to do more but you gotta understand that it costs money so we are doing our best here , despite the dead donations but still no problem.
Giveaway in normal section will be more better in the upcoming days.

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
Another idea ..maybe ridiculous .. :),but it bothers me .
how about uniform the posts style ? i mean every time i write a post, i have to change the font and color to pure white so it could read better ..
Also i don't want to be reading a page and suddenly some big yellow thick font.. size 7 hits my eye :) :D
i think it's more elegance to make all posts in one style.. don't know if that's technically possible .

I understand your point here , i for one can't bear that but everybody wanna write with his own style we can take that away i mean it's not that big deal , but shiny posts i always edit them but not all .

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
I wish if more members can write their suggestions, wont take a 5 minutes from your time :p

crazysaloon

Feb 4, 2015
We need more active giveaways ,some seedboxes contests to make people get active , make some fresh reviews for 2015 .these are what every forum need i think

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
We need more active giveaways ,some seedboxes contests to make people get active , make some fresh reviews for 2015 .these are what every forum need i think

We are already taking care of Reviews section , we will do an index page for review and we will update all of our reviews.
For giveaways & Seedboxs we will do our best , but hopefully in the upcoming days we will make it really good

thiamat

Dec 31, 2014
I think the way to class promotion should be different,not by time but rather by member activity counting points with feedback exchanges, donations

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
We have a bunch of nice ideas for now , we will take each one into consideration and we will improve 'em a little bit , thanks a lot of taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
However if you guys have more ideas or concerns , please post here so we can discuss 'em.

unknown

May 19, 2014
I think for me the problem is lack of activity. Godfather keeps mentioning to be more active but I don't know where to post. I was curious about TTG and made a thread about it but it ended after a reply even though I had follow up questions. And believe me, I come here atleast twice a day to check that thread.

My point is, we need more members to chat on forums OR for the time being we can appoint special staff members that would take care of different forum sections and give their input on almost every post. This would increase the activity in forums and thus give us(the members) more opportunity to get involved in the community.

This is what I think and what I've found. I apologize if you guys think I'm wrong

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
I think for me the problem is lack of activity. Godfather keeps mentioning to be more active but I don't know where to post. I was curious about TTG and made a thread about it but it ended after a reply even though I had follow up questions. And believe me, I come here atleast twice a day to check that thread.

My point is, we need more members to chat on forums OR for the time being we can appoint special staff members that would take care of different forum sections and give their input on almost every post. This would increase the activity in forums and thus give us(the members) more opportunity to get involved in the community.

This is what I think and what I've found. I apologize if you guys think I'm wrong

No , Actually you marked a nice point here.
It's all about activity you know , i'll check everything that goes on and i'll help as much as can , as long as other mods. But we need members to post and chat and do threads so we can come and help with that. however in the upcoming day we will be changing everything. hopefully we will see more activity.

GODFATHER

• BiG BoSS •
Staff member
Sysop
May 18, 2012
Ti.Net
torrentinvites.net
Ok guys nice, keep posting please those sugesstions help us much

Anna

Sep 23, 2012
they could do a weekly giveaway in which each of us members who are here for a long time.
so every week someone else, donated some of their buffered account that does not use.
Account to receive member with the most useful posts in this week
I ll give first HDTorrents 1 TB buffered account

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
they could do a weekly giveaway in which each of us members who are here for a long time.
so every week someone else, donated some of their buffered account that does not use.
Account to receive member with the most useful posts in this week
I ll give first HDTorrents 1 TB buffered account

That's a nice idea , we will make a monthly staff giveaway , hopefully we will start it from 16th of this month . we can do another Monthly giveaway for trusted and old members only. we can discuss this with godfather and see.

jsmith213

Sep 22, 2014
High quality give aways will certainly grab my attention =]. Bargain prices on premium trackers is nice as well (thats what got me into this site in the first place). Glad you guys are trying to keep us happy!

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
High quality give aways will certainly grab my attention =]. Bargain prices on premium trackers is nice as well (thats what got me into this site in the first place). Glad you guys are trying to keep us happy!

Check Godfather's Store for Good prices or maybe trusted seller's section , For giveaway big things are coming. Thanks for sharing